Premium Delta 8 THC Flower, Pre-Rolls, Moon Rocks, and More. Buy Quality.
WHAT ABOUT DELTA 8 THC FLOWER?
DELTA 8 THC: THE BENEFITS
Of course, the main pros are going to relate to its benefits and properties. Delta 8 has not been as widely studied as major cannabinoids like CBD and Delta 9 THC, mainly because it’s harder to isolate and extract, and therefore get research-worthy samples of. But, the handful of studies we do have seem pretty promising. With better plant genetics and technology to isolate Delta 8 THC, more benefits and uses will be revealed over time.
One study found how it shows unique benefits and effects on pain, mainly coming from analgesic activity. Analgesics are unlike anti-inflammatories in that they disrupt the communication line between the brain and the nerves that carry messages to our pain receptors. However, Delta 8 does seem to have anti-inflammatory activity as well, which means that the cannabinoid may act as a double whammy when it comes to managing physical discomfort.
Another potential property relates to appetite. Cannabis users know that THC may increase appetite and may even make food seem to taste better. Therefore, it’s not too surprising that Delta 8 may act as an appetite aid, which could be useful to those who are in danger of deficiencies and other issues due to an inability to find the desire to eat.
Finally, some research has suggested that this compound may have neuroprotective properties, just like CBD. Neuroprotective properties preserve the overall wellbeing of the neurons in the brain, and this may play a role in managing epilepsy, which is caused by the electrical activity within the neurological system.
Other studies have shown benefits including Delta 8 THC as Anxiolytics (relieves anxiety) and are antiemetic (anti-nausea) which makes sense as many have stated the benefits of an enjoyable high without nausea.
We will list Delta 8 THC benefits below:
- Natural Pain Analgesic
- Increases Appetite
- Neuroprotective Properties
- Relieves Anxiety
- Relieves Nausea
- Enjoyable High
DELTA 8 VS. CBD: HOW THEY TRULY MEASURE UP AGAINST EACH OTHER
Now, let’s break down some of the differences between Delta 8 and CBD, since they’re both specific cannabinoids that have been getting a lot of attention lately, and they do share many things in common.
Delta 8 and CBD are both cannabinoids, which means that they both feed the body’s endocannabinoid system which regulates bodily processes to attain homeostasis. They also share many of the same properties, as CBD has also been studied for effects on pain, appetite, and neurological effects, among other things.
Key differences are the following:
- Legality: The bottom line is that CBD is more widely accepted legally, and Delta 8 is too new to really classify legally. CBD won’t interfere with a drug test, nor show up as an illegal substance when analyzed and Delta 8 THC has a chance to show up on a test.
- Psychoactive Nature: CBD is not psychoactive, as no psychoactive properties exist in its chemical structure. Delta 8 is psychoactive. Therefore, one will get you high and one will not.
- Availability: CBD is far more available than Delta 8. In other words, it’s much easier to find CBD than trying to locate Delta 8. There are more and more Delta 8 THC products on the market, such as Delta 8 THC vapes that you can purchase on our website!
- Access to Research: More research has been done on CBD than Delta 8, which is why we know more about CBD’s properties than those of the latter cannabinoid.
- Acceptance in the Medical Field: As of now, a doctor is more likely to feel comfortable suggesting that you take CBD than Delta 8, mainly because Delta 8 is not as widely known or understood within the medical industry.