- A skewed sense of time and space
- Joy and excitement
- Improved ability to focus and unwind
There are, however, potential adverse outcomes associated with THC use.
- Dry mouth and a high appetite
- Loss of memory
- Increased heartbeat rate
- Crimson eyes and sluggish responses
Quality can be determined by:
- Finding out about the farming practices
- Seeking their advice on which product will best achieve your goals
- Speaking with existing clients — referrals are always welcome
It is recommended that first-time recreational cannabis users start with a small dose. Because of this, you should select a product such as medical grade thc with a moderate amount of THC. The standard starting dose is 1-2 milligrams.